We will meet at Union Chapel Cemetery at 6:30PM to honor the Mustard’s.
(8301 Haverstick Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46240)
J.S. Mustard Hall, 1908: One of the Village’s most prominent architectural landmarks, at Guilford and Broad Ripple avenues, is named after Jacob Mustard, who in 1904 donated $25,000 to the Broad Ripple Masons to construct its headquarters. This is still the tallest occupied structure in the area. The top floor has had several booze-soaked nightspots, including 7, a club owned by former Pacer Jermaine O’Neal.
To learn more about our Lodge visit our History page: http://brlodge.org/wp/about-2/history/